Head over to the Caffeinated Book Reviewer for more info on The Sunday Post.
Well, Christmas came and went so quickly that it didn’t really feel like Christmas to me. It also didn’t help that we had our A/C on blast the entire time due to temperatures being in the mid-70’s. Seriously! Thankfully, the heat and the 12+ inches of rain we received over the last week did not deter us from having a nice time. :) While I enjoyed myself and the time with family I will say this — I am ready to get back to our regularly scheduled programming!
I’ve finished a lot of good books lately! I will try my best to get some words about these when I can. Life has been hectic as of late.
NEW PURCHASES/books received (!!)
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Under the Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra
- The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating by Andy Stanley (my church pastor!)
- Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth by Reza Aslan
- Unstoppable by Bill Nye (a signed copy!)
- The First Bad Man by Miranda July
- All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- The Shore by Sara Taylor
- The Book of Strange New Things by Michael Faber
So many new things to read! I will need to take a break from book buying and library checkouts and tackle some of what is on my TBR shelf!
Bookishly needs a makeover desperately. If you have any recommendations for places/people you’ve used for blog templates/themes please feel free to share! It’s time!