I’m not actually part of a book club but I would like to be. I wanted to participate in the library book club but, I’ll be honest, I didn’t always like the choices of books. When they were reading books I wanted to read it always happened to fall at a bad time for me to try and read along. Now that I’m not working there (and most of the awesome people have left, namely my three amigos) I just can’t find any real motivation to take part. However, I’m still looking to take part in one somewhere.
That being said, these are my top book club picks for the imaginary book club I don’t have.
(in no particular order)
- The Furies by Natalie Haynes (even though I keep reading it as The Furries hehe)
- Delicious Foods by James Hannaham
- High Clear Bell of Morning by Ann Eriksson
- How to Tell Toledo from the Night Sky by Lydia Netzer
- Euphoria by Lily King
- The Secret Wisdom of the Earth by Christopher Scotton
- Florence Gordon by Brian Morton
- See How Small by Scott Blackwood
- The Same Sky by Amanda Eyre Ward
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
Are you part of a book club? Tell me in the comments!