This week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic are 10 books I wouldn’t mind Santa bringing this year! I will be honest, I’m not entirely sure what happened but the books I’m wanting to read these days are vastly different from a few months ago. I noticed that most of the books on my list are young adult these days. Huh. Interesting.
- My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins & Others [UK Edition] | This book is soooo pretty! And we don’t even have the American edition in the library yet. ;__;
- A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray | Another beautiful book that we do not have at the library yet!
- The Art of Asking: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help by Amanda Palmer | Definitely feel I could benefit from this.
- Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger | Victorian dresses, steampunk and spies? You got me.
- Liar, Temptress, Solider, Spy: Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbot | Pretty much the real life deal of the above book.
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson | We are actually reading this for book club soon but I’d love to have my own copy.
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer | I have yet to read this but everyone says it’s good. Also, our library hosted an author Skype session with Marissa Meyer this year!
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson | I have asked for the library to order this book about 10 different times. Not kidding. No luck yet.
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare | I actually have this book but it was a damaged library copy that we discarded and I used to practice my book repair techniques. So far, so good but who knows how long it will last…
- Anna and the French Kiss (#1) by Stephanie Perkins | Because some asshat at the library
stolelost our copy. >__<