Happy Sunday, gang! How has everyone’s week been? I’ve been hit with the cooties this week and I’m attempting to recuperate from a cold. Ugh, pass the tissues please? Thank you. In other news, I am wrapping up things with school this week and I can’t wait. I’m so over it!! I’m ready for a vacation and some reading!
What’s the weather like where you folks are? It’s been steadily in the mid-sixties and sunny most days here. Winter, where are you? I think Alabama missed the memo about it being December. All of my sweaters and boots are patiently waiting in the closet for some chill to blow through here. Welcome to winter in the south, friends.
- Sunday Post #21: End of November Wrap-Up
- Bookish Gift Ideas for the Beloved Reader
- Top 10 Tuesday: Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2015
- Review: Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
I just finished Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood but I will save my comments for a proper review. I had every intention of start The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, but I’m just not sure. With finals and all happening right now, I think I will read something a little lighter. So, as of today, I am starting these below.
I’ll be delving into Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach and Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer. I’ve read some mixed reviews of Stiff, especially from blogs I share similar tastes with so if that doesn’t pan out then I might go ahead and pick up The Goldfinch!
- REVIEW: Dr. Mütter’s Marvels by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz (which I didn’t get to this past week, oops)
- REVIEW: Stone Mattress: Nine Tales by Margaret Atwood
- Top 10 Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors I read in 2014