(in absolutely no particular order)
- Suffragette: My Own Story by Emmeline Pankhurst [April]
- I am Not a Slut: Slut-Shaming in the Age of the Internet by Leora Tanenbaum [February]
- To Explain the World: The Discovery of Modern Science by Steven Weinberg [February]
- Trigger Warming: Short Fictions and Disturbances by Neil Gaiman [February]
- The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver [April]
- My Sunshine Away by M.O. Walsh [February]
- Golden State by Stephanie Kegan [February]
- The World Before Us by Aislinn Hunter [March]
- Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans [June]
- Everyone Has Their Reasons by Joseph Matthews [May]
These are just the few I’ve stumbled upon on Edelweiss or NetGally so far! Definitely not a complete list.
What’s on your list?