Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top 10 Books on my Winter TBR
Okay, I’m totally cheating… I have 12 books listed but I couldn’t leave my list all lopsided! I had to make sure it was even! You know how I am about reading things in a particular order–this is just a tentative idea, really.
Most of these I’ve mentioned or are pretty well known, so I will not go into detail about them. But, here are the Goodreads links!
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Vanessa and Her Sister by Priya Parmar [Dec. 30th, 2014]
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell *Bookclub Pick*
- The Gospel of Winter by Brendan Kiely
- To Explain the World: The Discovery of Modern Medicine by Steven Weinberg [Feb. 10th, 2015]
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy: Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbott
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr *Bookclub Pick*
- Golden State by Stephanie Kegan [Feb 17th, 2015]
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- Alice + Frida Forever: A Murder in Memphis by Alexis Coe