Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Characters I Wish Had Their Own Books
- Hagrid of Harry Potter series – Because, Hagrid is awesome and I’d love to get to know a baby Hagrid! I wonder how big a baby Hagrid would be…
- Hermione Granger of Harry Potter series – I’d love to be able to experience more of her pre-magical life
as well as figure out why the hell she ended up with Ron.Hermione is just awesome and the world needs more of her.
- Lily & Petunia Evans of Harry Potter series – Wouldn’t you love to read about them as little girls growing up? How they interacted with each other? How Petunia really felt when Lily developed magical powers and she didn’t?
- Marla Singer of Fight Club – I would absolutely love a Marla POV novel in which she details the deterioration of the narrator and how she copes with it.
- Father Mercedes of Brutal Youth – Okay, so we get to see some of his POV in Brutal Youth as is, but I’m betting that somewhere in his early childhood there stems a history of domestic violence, angry fathers, sad mothers, and possibly even some sexual abuse. I’d like to know if I’m right.
ETA: Anthony says I envisioned Father Mercedes much darker than he did. LOL Oh, well!
- Dallas “Dally” Winston of The Outsiders – I think a novel depicting the childhood and the pre-greaser life of Dallas would be incredibly interesting!
Alright, this is all I can come up with in my pre-coffee, pre-8am brain. What are your thoughts? Who did I miss?