Top 10 Tuesday is an original weekly feature hosted by
The Broke & The Bookish. Visit their blog for details!
Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year
These I have put in order based on how many stars I gave them in a review and on Goodreads!
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Crazy, psychological, bone chilling thriller!
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
Another beautifully written psychological work of suspense literature.
- The Bookman’s Tale by Charlie Lovett
Rare, antique books. Mystery. Fiction about the greats like Shakespear and Marlowe. What’s not to like?
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
So far, the only book to ever make me cry.
- The Prophet by Khalil Gibran
An enlightening, inspiring, spiritual read.
- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
A wonderful, heartfelt story woven with the beautiful Victorian language of flowers.
- The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
A beautiful work of historical fiction and family saga.
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
A startling thriller with deep psychological roots.
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
A cute, inspiring story about friendship and what it means to be one.
- The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Interesting, well-written fiction during the Salem Witch Trials written by a descendent of Martha Carrier.